From: Jonathan Penzner <sureal@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [AE] Driving me nuts
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:18:28 -0700
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
Gary,

Adobe Media Encoder on my Mac doesn't give me the option of encoding to WMV, and I have Flip for Mac on the machine. I ended up using the brute force method through Quicktime Pro. Not a great way to spend half an hour but I got the job done. Next time I'll try Lloyd's Batch script.

By the way, speaking of Adobe Media Encoder – am I missing something or must I change the destination folder in the preferences, quit and restart the application every time I want to change the destination?

Jonathan