From: Steve Oakley <steveo@practicali.com>
Subject: Re: [AE] One quad core with quadro 4000 or two quad 2.4 with stock ATI.
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 23:11:53 -0500
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>, Robert Behnke <robert_behnke@yahoo.com>
2 quad core + Q 4000

resolve ideally wants a low end card to run the displays, an ATI is fine, and the Q4000 headless for CUDA rendering of FX.  it will run with a lower level of performance if the display and CUDA card are on in the same.

premiere pro wants as much CUDA power as it can get, but renders on the display card... except the maxiumus PC setup - http://www.nvidia.com/object/maximus.html

and really... NAB is next week. sit tight, see if / what is announced because you'll be in a better place then to figure it out.