From: Rick <a_pmb_fan@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [AE] PS Touch
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 15:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
I used PS Touch on Android for a couple of days. It's been out since the middle of last year and there already has been a .release and no difference in the file size. It has nothing to do with Apple or the iPad. It's so limited with that file size that I bailed on it. If they do then I'll try it again.

Rick Emery
www.rickemery.com