From: Jonathan Penzner <sureal@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [AE] OT nVidia Quadro 4000
Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 22:02:30 -0700
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
I've been following both this thread and the upgrade to 6 thread. The more I read, the more confused I become. I'm thinking it might be genetic. Or maybe 50% genetic and 50% environment. But I'm hoping that if there is a god, she will clarify it all before I utterly lose what's left of my mind.

Jonathan