From: James WIlson <lists@jwmm.com>
Subject: Re: [AE] Beauty Box 2.0 Public Beta
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 16:22:59 -0400
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
Thanks Jim.
Been doing this all week in Color...you don't happen to have a version for Color do you? : )

On May 5, 2012, at 11:18 AM, Jim Tierney wrote:

If anyone is interested in the public beta of Beauty Box Video 2.0 (our skin retouching plugin), you can download it here:

Mac:

Windows:

Here's a temporary serial number:

Name: Beta

The new features and basics of Beauty Box 2.0 are explained in this video:

Tutorials for Premiere/FCP will be coming soon. But basically the big new features are further speed increases (we're as fast as anything out there), shine removal, which eliminates hot spots caused by bright lights, and FCP X support. And you still get the high quality that has won Beauty Box so many awards and accolades.

Please report any problems to beta@digitalanarchy.com

Thanks,
Jim