From: Satya G Meka <lists@rowbyte.com>
Subject: Re: [AE] made in CS6
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:54:08 -0700
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
I hope Adobe somehow standardizes access to the GPU within AE and opens it to 3rd party devs. Right now, every plugin with GPU Rendering functionality tries to checkout huge GPU buffers/use all the resources without any co-ordination & control, which usually leads to crashes. Another issue, GPU features are highly dependent on the hardware make & model and its impossible to test features on all modern GPU cards for 3rd party developers.

Satya G Meka.