From: mylenium@mylenium.de <mylenium@mylenium.de>
Subject: Re: [AE] Error on import
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 07:32:14 +0200 (CEST)
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
This perhaps?

http://myleniumerrors.com/2013/01/28/invalid-type-conversion/

Otherwise, yeah, font issues most likely... Also, if you are on a Mac, you may wish to check the properties of the app. Maybe it has flipped to some odd default language...

Mylenium

[Pour Mylène, ange sur terre]
www.mylenium.de

Sean Kennedy <mack_dadd2@hotmail.com> hat am 19. Juli 2013 um 01:21 geschrieben:

Hi all,

Al of a sudden today, trying to import a file, I get an error saying

After Effectserror: could not convert Unicode characters.

It has nothing to do with the file I'm trying to import because it happens when I doubleclick in the project window or go to File > Import.

Any ideas? It was working fine yesterday. I've changed nothing.

Sean

Subscribe (FEED) Subscribe (DIGEST) Subscribe (INDEX) Unsubscribe Mail to ListMaster