From: René Hedemyr <rene@20post.com>
Subject: Bouncing messages on list
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 10:05:24 +0200
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>, IMUG Maillist <IMUG-List@media-motion.tv>
Hello all,

I’ve been digging into this new bouncing problems with the list and found out this:

It is because the list have users from Yahoo that are subscribed and Yahoo's implementation of DMARC. It’s been an issue since April 8, 2014.
Only way I know of is to set the maillist option of never unsubscribing. However, users on GMAIL and Yahoo will NEVER receive any email when the author is from Yahoo.

Yahoo's implementation of DMARC by setting "p=reject" has essentially broken every listserver in the world.

Read about it here:
http://thehackernews.com/2014/04/yahoos-new-dmarc-policy-destroys-every.html#
Stalker.com, that writes the code for our server is working hard on a solution, but when that will be implemented is something I don’t know about.

Med vänlig hälsning / Kind Regards

René Hedemyr
Post Producer / Key Account Manager
Chief 20
TWENTYPOST AB
Rådmansgatan 20 | SE-114 25 Stockholm | Phone: +46-8-506 350 76
rene@20post.com | www.20post.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended only for the above-mentioned recipient(s).
Its content is confidential. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify us immediately
and delete it without making a copy, nor disclosing its content,
nor taking any action based thereon. Thank you.

Subscribe (FEED) Subscribe (DIGEST) Subscribe (INDEX) Unsubscribe Mail to ListMaster