From: Robert Houghton <gfxguy74@gmail.com>
Subject: Return of the layer linking thread, with perhaps a means of re-creating it.
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:56:54 -0700
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
Hi all,

        I might have uncovered something that was helping breaking the function of having AE "find" the remainder of missing layers from the same photoshop document. This time I had a CC document and a CS6 "back saved" from that same CC document. Both files were identical in which they kept the same links originally but after opening the CS6 file in CC on another computer (a PC in this case), it could not find additional layers after reloading one layer from the document. Not sure if that's a bug but interesting nonetheless.

    -Rob

Subscribe (FEED) Subscribe (DIGEST) Subscribe (INDEX) Unsubscribe Mail to ListMaster