From: Michael Powers <MPowers@cramer.com>
Subject: RE: [AE] Conveyor belt in Newton
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:34:52 +0000
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>

That is very funny! Nice work.

From: After Effects Mail List [mailto:AE-List@media-motion.tv] On Behalf Of Rachel Max
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 6:27 PM
To: After Effects Mail List

Hey - I just did something similar using Newton:

It’s around 0:40 but the whole video is worth a watch. (April fools thing)

I couldn’t figure out how to animate 3 separate objects at different points in time and had only a few hours - no time to read manuals or ask questions so I might have done this the wrong way, but basically I animated each of the 3 chairs individually and then married the keyframes in a main comp.

The result wasn’t perfect (time) but was certainly better than trying to hand-keyframe.

Cheers,

Rachel