From: Elaine Montoya <lists@motion.tv>
Subject: Re: [AE] OT: new Mac Pro, 30" Cinema Displays
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 17:35:44 -0600
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
The monitors should work fine if with the new Mac Pro if you have an Active DVI->Display Port Adapter, like one of these <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TAFJXK/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

Apple’s own Dual link adapter should work as well, but I’ve read reviews that weren’t favorable. Additionally, it requires you use both a Display Port and a USB port. The one I referred to above, just requires one port.

There are several other brands for Active adapters available, but the Sapphire gets good reviews.

good luck!
elaine
…………….
motion.tv