From: Robert W. Walker <robertw@walkersound.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 12:05:18 -0700
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
A good idea, Jim, but I'm not thinking Adobe is that magnanimous. The
fact is there is a huge user base that is not likely to switch to an
alternative (which would be what?) unless the price becomes outrageous.
What would be Adobe's incentive to implement tiered bundles/pricing?

Robert W. Walker
WalkerSound
Walker/Fitzgibbon TV & Film
Los Angeles CA USA

Subscribe (FEED) Subscribe (DIGEST) Subscribe (INDEX) Unsubscribe Mail to ListMaster