From: Mr. Eric D. Kirk <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
Subject: Re: [AE] File Reading Error
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 19:24:41 -0400
To: After Effects Mail List <AE-List@media-motion.tv>
Well thanks for that.  That kind of sucks. Seems like some backward technology.

Got it though.

Eric

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018, 7:18 PM Chris Zwar <AE-List@media-motion.tv> wrote:
They are in a QuickTime codec that is no longer supported. You will have to open them in an older version of ae and re-render them to another format- perhaps even an image sequence.

Sent from my iPhone